Banks that give credit to retirement. These are the conditions that banks need to meet in order to get a loan up to 10 salaries.
Persons do not apply to get interest-free loans up to 10 times of their pensions; There are also options to get pension loans from banks. The interest rates applied to these pension loans are lower than the interest rates applied to other loans. They can take out pension loans or apply for pension loan campaigns directly from banks.
What are the Documents Required to Receive Interest-Free Retirement Loans?
Documents required to obtain interest-free pension loans are:
- An identity document with an identity number is required.
- He must have a retirement document to prove his retirement and be able to present it in the loan application.
- A certificate of income is required in the loan application of the retired who wants to get a loan without interest.
- Address information must be confirmed. For this, the current residence document that people can obtain from the headmen is requested. However, as an alternative to the residence document; people can use an invoice that is registered in their names and addresses and paid separately.
- Credit application form is required.
What are the Requirements to Get Interest-Free Retirement Loans?
Requirements for obtaining interest-free pension loans are:
- Any bank should not be on the black list and the credit registry should be clean.
- The bank to which the loan will be taken must already be a salary customer.
- It must be within the age limits determined by the bank. Banks do not give loans to people under the age of 18, and also they cannot give credit to people over a certain age, even if they take out life insurance. The upper limit on age varies from bank to bank. While it is 85 for some banks, it is 75 for some banks and 70 for some banks.
- The pension loan requested by the bank should not be more than half of the salary.
What is Retirement Interest Free Credit Good?
Retirement interest-free loan herald; It is possible for retirees to receive advance 3 times their salaries. In addition, this advance they receive is given to them with a term of 3 years, that is 36 months, and no interest is applied to the interests received by individuals. It is also possible for retirees to receive up to 10 times the pension. The loans received by people who receive credit up to 10 times of their pension are given as interest-free loan with a 12-month delay.
The interest-free loan to the retirement is news that is served as a last minute, but this practice was created in order not to make victims of the victims due to the retirement pension not being immediately linked, and was subsequently designed to cover all retirees.